Collectors Coins GB 2007 34 .výroční edice
: použitá, velmi zachovalá
- Full colour images throughout.
- New section on gold sovereign based denominations.
- 20 more pages of information, but no RRP price increase.
- Every single coin value has been checked and amended where necessary. Many of the values have increased considerably.
- Mintage numbers of all coins (by year)
- Current market values in 4-5 grades (F,VF,EF,UNC,BU)
- Accurate size of coin types in millimeters
- Accurate weights of coins in grammes
- Introductions to each denomination and coin type
- All the designers and artists names are now shown
- Coin metal composition indicated for all types
- Market values for Proof coins included
- Market values for known error coins or overstrike errors, described in detail
- Cross reference numbers to 'Peck', 'Freeman', and 'English Silver Coinage' books
- An introduction to coin grading
- Information on Silver bullion value and pointings among other useful advice. (pointings are when a principal feature, such as a letter points either between 2 edge beads or directly at a single edge bead...Yes it goes into that much detail!)
- The book has been printed using high quality, offset paper.
- New images have been added for some coins not previously illustrated.
- Newly reported varieties have been listed.
- The Bank of England token issues have been expanded to show all types.
- A timeline of British and World events is added as an appendix.